Fake tans have come a long way since the 1970s creams that left skin streaked, orange and unhealthy looking – like you overdosed on Vitamin A or ate a bowl of carrots. Does anyone remember QT? As if the funky smell wasn’t bad enough, it was next to impossible to get the greasy lotion on without lines, streaks, and nasty stripes.
There are so many great options in terms of products, shades, applications, that women can get a gorgeous bronzed look with ease. For diehard fake tan fans, spas and salons offer the option of mist-on tanning or spray tans. It is the lazy girl’s way to get a gorgeous, streak-free tan. Technicians will assist you in a booth that sprays a very fine mist of s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS