Some of my favorite things are….PINK. It all started in 1997 when I founded my company, Wendy Lewis & Co Ltd, and chose a pink logo and letterhead. When you consider that on a day-to-day basis, I wear mostly black, and consider shades of gray to be a color, pinks are about as bright as I can get while staying within my comfort zone.
Here, 5 of my picks for little luxuries on that theme:
Oscar de la Renta Extraordinary ($92) – Oscar’s final scent is a fitting tribute to the man and his iconic brand empire. The look and feel of Extraordinary is feminine, sexy and very elegant, as one would expect. Blended with florals like cherry blossom, peony and rose, as well as warm notes of
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS