It’s hard to imagine something topping the launch of Smashbox Photo Finish primer, pretty much the primer staple du jour among makeup artists but now the Full Exposure palette ($49) has become the biggest launch in the brand’s history.
The set of neutrals gives you everything from matte to shimmer, all with a beautiful sleek double-ended shadow brush.
The most beautiful thing about this palette may be the full range of matte eye shadows: I am pretty crazy for a good matte eyeshadow, which can not only function as a great base but also give you that depth for layering. Here are the top features of the Full Exposure palette that makes it worth the price:
A beautiful array of m
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE