As the weather becomes colder as we get closer into the winter months, it’s time to look at fragrances that make you feel as warm as a well-lit fire. Here are a few we’d love to wear during the grayer, darker days.
Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Limited Edition ($76) — There’s no mistaking a Marc Jacobs fragrance bottle. Chances are that it’s pretty as a Barbie doll, and capped with some whimsical and colorful flower (think Dot, Lola, and others). The latest Pink Honey Limited Edition dresses up the classic Honey fragrance in tones of fun florals, with top notes of pear, fruity punch, and juicy mandarin; m
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS