Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. James Beckman, CEO and founder of Theraderm Clinical Skin Care, began his career with a medical degree from the University of Arkansas followed by seven additional years of surgical residency training to become a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Beckman began private plastic surgery practice in Fayetteville, AR after being invited there by the medical community in order to better serve the growing university town with several large companies including Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and J.B. Hunt company officers and staff, as there was no reconstructive surgeon in the area. He has worked there since 1996.
Dr. Beckman didn’t envision startin
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Thanks to Baby Foot Original Exfoliation Foot Peel growing numbers of people are putting their best feet forward on the Internet via ‘foot selfies’ along with praise about the product’s “gross, yet amazing” results.
With more than 11, 300 ratings of which 60% are of the five-star ilk, Baby Foot is definitely a fan favorite. The main reason for their popularity? They work and they work well, like really, really well.
Here’s the deal: After washing your feet thoroughly, (warning: taking short cuts may affect the results, according to many online reviewers), you place your feet –even if they are of the “horrible, dry, cracked desert floor” variety in two plastic booties
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS