Photo Credit: wekeepitkind.com
Body order is a touchy subject. You know exactly what I mean if you ever needed to tell a co-worker to rethink their hygiene regimen (I have and it’s not fun). Kids present an equally sticky situation. Children reach puberty at younger and younger ages—an unfortunate consequence of antibiotic loaded milk and meat—and their still little bodies begin to emit adult like odors—worse, in some cases, because kids are so active.
The UK’s Roberta and Michael Harris took matters into their own hands so visits with their grandchildren would be more pleasant. With 20+ years of pharmaceutical experience under their belts, they developed and formulated Fresh Kidz, a deodorant range just fo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE