Photo Credit: Lancôme-usa.com
There are some beauty brands that have stood the test of time.
Estée Lauder will turn 60 years old in 2016; the iconic Chanel brand was started in 1909 and is now in its 106th year. Lancôme just celebrated its 80th anniversary, marking eight decades of innovation with great bravura.
To mark that milestone, Lancôme released an exclusive video that marks a tribute to French elegance, and talks about the vision of Armand Petitjean who started the company with the intent to “beautify women and increase their happiness.” The name “Lancôme” was inspired by the ruins of a French castle, and everything about the brand is reflective of the country’s style and grace.
The video, which
Photo credit: Business Wire
Chinese model Liu Wen and French model Constance Jablonski give Estee Lauder global street cred as the first models from their respective countries to be featured in a Lauder campaign, beginning this June. Adding to their lineup of genetically blessed beauties – which includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Rhoda, Carolyn Murphy, and Elizabeth Hurley – Lauder has set an admirable precedent by embracing a multi-cultural standard of beauty.
“Estée Lauder has always searched for global beauties that define a generation,” said Aerin Lauder, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Estée Lauder. “Constance and Liu Wen are the beauties of our time.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE