Akin to our Independence Day, Bastille Day—July 14—officially known as French National Day, celebrates the success of the French Revolution, particularly the storming of the Bastille, a prison/fort that housed political prisoners. That event paved the road to France becoming a republic and the famous slogan: Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité. In France, the day is commemorated with the country’s oldest military parade, and Francophiles around the globe raise a glass a don a beret in celebration.
In addition to revolution, the French knack for beauty is appreciated far beyond the country’s doors. Here are some French beauty products that we love deserve to be worn during this unique
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS