Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Shain Cuber, M.D., is a board-certified plastic surgeon through The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Throughout Dr. Cuber’s nineteen year career in plastic surgery, he has received training from top experts in the field and experience that is needed to perform extensive types of breast and body surgery.
Dr. Cuber’s skill, talent, and artistry enable him to achieve beautiful results for his patients.
BITB spoke with Dr. Cuber about his most most-performed surgical and non-surgical treatments and the popular “mommy makeover” he offers to patients postpartum.
1. As a board-certified
Photo credit: zeltiq.com
The newest FDA approved fat-busting device, CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, is touted to whittle your waist and get rid of muffin tops without anesthesia or surgery.
Zeltiq works by freezing areas of fat, destroying your fat cells and causing them to shrink up and die. Your body gradually flushes out the liquefied dead fat cells over a period of about four months. According to Dr. Michael Kaminer, a Dermatologist in Boston, “Zeltiq is based on Cryolipolysis, which is defined as controlled cooling rather than heating to target and eliminate fat cells. It lowers the temperature to transform your fat cells from liquids to solids. The fat cells are thus destro
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE