Photo Credit: Estee Lauder
The advent of a vibrant fall brings crisp scents of cinnamon, hot cocoa, gingerbread, and everything that’s spicy and warm. A fall fragrance wardrobe typically means warm scents, but that doesn’t mean florals go out the window. And this season, hair care and home care welcome some new aroma profiles as well. Here are a few fragrances to get you into the mood:
Estee Lauder Modern Muse ($98)
The new Estee Lauder fragrance is a tribute to all things confident, powerful, individual, and feminine. The novel “dual impression” structure means it connects to women in two contrasting ways: one, through a sparkling Jasmine Accord with exotic mandarin, honeysuckle nectar, and jasmine sambac; and
NICHE PERFUMERIES OFFER ARTISANAL FRAGRANCES AND PERSONALIZED SERVICE FOR DISCERNING NOSES.
I love fall – for me it’s all about new beginnings – the start of the school year, new clothes and most excitedly, the time to choose a new fragrance. And I’m a tough customer in this area – I don’t usually go for the blockbuster commercial scents. Thankfully, niche fragrance options presented in retail venues that focus on a new intimacy between customer and brand are more plentiful than ever.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS