‘Tis the season for looking your best, and no-one knows this better than Frank Friscioni, the Co-Director of Color at the Oscar Blandi Salon in Manhattan. He sees more people for color, highlights or other touch ups between November 1 and January 1 than almost any other time of the year.
Friscioni chatted up Beauty in the Bag about what’s hot in hair coloring in 2015, and what’s not. (In a word, Balayage is in, and pastel colors are out, or should be)
Here’s what he had to say:
What is your signature procedure?
My goal is to make people look their best, no matter what technique I have to use– be it balayage, ombre, foils, single process or gloss. I pul
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS