Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Who doesn’t want a more divine derriere? Achieving an improved “rear view” is actually easier than you think thanks to smoothing and uplifting skincare solutions—plus long-lasting non-invasive and surgical treatments that help you make the most of your “ass”ets. Get it?
Faux: Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub ($16.95)
Step one of achieving a better butt is starting with a smooth canvas, and exfoliation is the way to get it. This aromatic scrub features hydrating sweet almond oil, antioxidant vitamin E, and a blend of sea salt and coffee grounds to slough away dull, rough skin to reveal a smooth, baby-soft tush. As an added bonus, the coffee’s caffeine is believed to help sti
Photo Credit: us.frankbody.com
If you’re addicted to caffeine, the team at Frank Body has a fresh new way to use the potent effects of coffee to smooth your skin. This edgy brand hails from Melbourne, Australia and captures the whimsical and unique style that whispers down under….
So far, Frank Body boasts a clever array of 4 yummy coffee based body scrubs – Original, Cacao Coffee, Peppermint Coffee, and Coconut Coffee – plus the all purpose Original Body Balm.
Their Coffee Scrubs target cellulite, stretch marks, eczema, acne and dry skin with roasted and ground robusta coffee beans. They help to smooth out your rough patches, lumps and bumps with brown sugar & sea salt. The end result is more hydrated, toned,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS