When you think of a tropical vacation what comes to mind? For me, it’s a combination of things. I dream of the hot sun and warm ocean breeze. I picture palm trees swaying, brightly colored tropical blooms and mounds and mounds of ripe, sweetly smelling fruit like mango, pineapple, coconuts, and limes. I imagine eating fresh-from-the-sea fish and sipping ice cold tropical cocktails on the beach. It’s a mood too — a feeling of relaxation without having a care or stressful thought in the world. It’s the idea of being unplugged for a total and true getaway. Can you feel it yet?
Maybe you’ve been lucky enough to get away recently, or maybe you’re indulging in a “stay-cation” by choice
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE