We love NARS makeup, especially the eyeshadows, blushes and illuminators from the company founded by famed makeup artist François Nars. After all, how can you not love a brand with a bestselling shade called Orgasm? Now, the cosmetics company has revamped its NARSskin skincare range, launching a new 10 product collection that focuses on anti-aging and illuminating properties to create a perfect canvass for makeup application.
NARSkin is divided into three categories: Cleanse and Tone, Treat – Correctors, and Treat – Moisturizers. Highlights include Optimal Brightening Concentrate ($72), an advanced radiance-boosting serum that brightens and invigorates the complexion, and. Luminous
Photo Credit: wwww.rizzoliusa.com
When it comes to applying makeup, I have to admit, I’m no expert. I love changing up colors and textures but inevitably always end up using the same techniques. Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself, a new book by François Nars, founder of NARS Cosmetics, has changed all that with its plethora of tips that can help even a neophyte makeup artist like me.
This beautiful coffee-table size book begins with great tips from François Nars about skincare, proper makeup tools, and working with color (he says: “Have some fun! It’s only makeup!”). His skincare tips are particularly useful, as he explains the importance of clean skin as a canvas for makeup.
The book is divided by age grou
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE