If you ask anyone in New York City for the name of a top cosmetic dermatologist, the same crop of names will come up time and time again and New York City cosmetic dermatologist Francesca Fusco, MD, is one of them. Fusco is known for her “seek and destroy” approach to the visible signs of aging as well as her SELFI (Smooth, Erase, Lift, and Freshen and Improve) technique that incorporates injectables, lasers, and tighteners.
She is also a media darling and frequently appears on CNN, Eyewitness News, CBS News, Fox News 5 and the Today show.
Fusco talked to Beauty in the Bag about her practice, her product picks, and why she sometimes feels that she is channeling TV’s medical de
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE