As we become more conscious about the products we use, especially those for our face and body, we are turning more often to organic and natural items. Right now, the hot item is bamboo.
You might not know that bamboo is actually giant grass. In fact, it’s the fastest growing member of the grass family – and also the largest. Some species can grow nearly 40 inches a day and there are whole forests of bamboo covering thousands of acres in Southeast Asia.
The stems are hollow and the harsh fibrous woody substance is absent, which means that it can be used for a variety of health and beauty products, like those listed here.
Shop til you drop without leaving home…
Comodynes.net – 50% off Hydra Tanning
Youthcorridor.com – 20% off Youth Corridor Antioxidant Boost from Black Friday til Dec 3, use DISCOUNT CODE = ” 20CyberYC ”
WholeTruthSolutions.com – 50% off on their Healthy Beauty Bath Bars
BathByBettijo.com – 25% off for Black Friday through CyberMonday with code “HoHoHo”
Karmissie.com – 35% off on Black Friday
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE