Did you know that your sense of smell changes over time? Turns out that your age is the most influential thing to shape the type of fragrance you are attracted to. No wonder, signature scents are a thing of the past. While some women change fragrances every few years, and others make a switch depending on their mood, it’s your age that guides the selection at the perfume counter most, according to the editors at Women’s Health magazine. Following is a guide they have developed to help you find your perfect scent.
Late teens: Teens gravitate toward sweet scents. In your late teens try more grown-up and sophisticated sweet notes such as peach or grapefruit.
Twenties: Experts say
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS