Photo Credit: from fragrancescompared.co.uk
Like most women, I’m a perfume connoisseur. I’ve loved perfume as long as I can remember, and find nothing more fun than traipsing through the makeup counters at a department store and trying all the scents on. While I admire women, such as my mom, who pick one fragrance and make it their signature, I just love too many perfumes to stick to one.
In my childhood years, I loved any perfume as long as it was sparkly and pink and fruity and sweet. However, as I’ve gotten older, let’s just say my tastes have refined a bit and the idea of heavy scents makes me gag. So when I got a hold of Crabtree & Evelyn’s Lily eau de toilette, I was instantly hooked. I love fresh, airy fragrances, and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS