Interviewing the Cosmetique Couple— Robert H. Gotkin, MD, FACS and his wife Deborah S. Sarnoff, MD—is like talking to the winners of the Newlywed Game. The husband and wife’s comments, concerns, and outlook are so in sync that it is obvious they make a great team both at home and in the office.
Since 1990, the dynamic duo have served as the directors of Cosmetique Dermatology, Laser & Plastic Surgery Center, with practices located in Manhattan and Long Island’s Gold Coast. Sarnoff is a dermatologist and Gotkin is a board-certified plastic surgeon, and together they offer a host of aesthetic treatments that focus on R and R (rejuvenation and revitalization). Both constantly s
When in need of laser dermatology treatments, denizens of the Denver area turn to Dr. Stephen Eubanks, a board-certified dermatologist and founder of the Dermatology & Laser Center at Harvard Park. With 12 laser and energy devices in his practice, he is able to address both medical and cosmetic issues including acne, skin discolorations and even abnormal leg veins and stretch marks. He also specializes in skin cancer surgery and standard dermatology care.
Dr. Eubanks received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma and his dermatology training from Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Denver. In addition to treating patients at his private practice, Dr. Eubanks is an assista
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS