Are your Skinhibitions—where the desire to have more youthful-looking skin is inhibited by fears of pain, downtime, potential side effects, and cost—holding you back from flawless skin? Fact: Acne is pervasive. 85 percent of people between 11 and 30, and 5 percent of people over 30 have it. Fact: In some people, during the healing process of active acne, the inflammatory response results in permanent, disfiguring scars.
According to a recent survey conducted by Syneron Medical, about 75% of women report being unsatisfied with the appearance of their skin and they desire a cosmetic procedure that delivers results, but their fears about pain, downtime, side effects an
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE