Following in the footsteps of fellow actresses Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone, Natalie Portman, star of the current Fox Searchlight thriller Black Swan, is the latest “face” for the Dior beauty brand. Her first assignment is representing the Miss Dior Cherie fragrance in a series of print ads and TV spots that will break in March, according to WWD.
WWD also reported this is the first time the actress has worked with a luxury beauty company. The publication quoted Ms. Portman as confessing that when she’s not working, she prefers a natural approach to beauty. “I’m pretty casual in my beauty routine in my real life,” she said. “Some might say sloppy.”
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS