Photo Credit: foxandjanesalon.com
I recently visited Fox + Jane Salon’s East Village Salon for a complimentary hair service of my choice. Since I’m not one to push the envelope too much — I’m usually a less is more sort of girl — I stayed away from neon hues and radical color changes and instead chose balayage, a highlighting technique that Fox + Jane has become known for.
Balayage, a French word meaning to paint, is different than traditional foil highlights in that they’re strategically painted on using a brush for soft, less noticeable regrowth lines, creating as much or as little impact as you desire. Your colorist can place them for less obvious outgrowth and give you an ombre look, do somet
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE