Meet the Man on the Cutting Edge
Billy Jealousy has positioned itself as “effortless yet edgy, playful but still polished. Sharply tailored for today’s sophisticated bad boy and bad girl….” The brand was founded in 2004 by Pat Parsi and Danielle Rouso, two men on a mission to create skincare based on science and nature. Of course, they’ve also had some fun along the way. Today, you can find Billy Jealousy products across the world, from Singapore to Auckland, NY to LA, London to Johannesburg. And if you like feel good beauty, the brand donates a portion of proceeds to charities like Big Brothers, Big Sisters and Green Corps.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE