In the realm of BOTOX battles, there is still no clear winner. Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz North America, recently announced positive results from a clinical trial designed to evaluate the efficacy of Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA) in the treatment of glabellar lines, when compared to BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA).
XEOMIN® Aesthetic (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription drug that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Results last about 3-4 months in most people and possibly longer.
It may sound like comparing Coke to Pepsi to most of us, who are more in
What would you do if your high priced dermatologist took a phone call while he was botoxing your forehead?
And your answers are…
“I would get up and leave without hesitating.” – Alicexo
“Tell him to hold the needle until he was off the call” – Janedoeeyes
“Walk out.” – Lildragon
“Bill him for my time” – Chandre
“I guess I would let him do the treatment but never go back” – Mavisb
“Ask for a discount” – faysface
“Grin and bear it. Doctors always keep us waiting.” – sallien
“Tell everyone I know not to use him. So rude!” – glamorpunim
“Leave” – nywesq
“That would depend on how bad my wrinkles were” – joydd
For those of you who would seek out a ne
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS