HBO’s Sex and The City has been off the air for years (not counting syndication), but actress Sarah Jessica Parker is making news again as Carrie Bradshaw, her beloved SATC character.
Yes, Carrie Bradshaw loved stilettos as much as she loved Mr. Big and her cronies, but unfortunately this love of all things Manolo is responsible for the actress’s current foot problems, and now she is going on a Jimmy Choo-free diet.
“For ten or so years, I literally ran in heels,” Parker recently told Net-a-Porter. “I worked 18-hour days and never took them off.” (She wound up at the foot doctor after she slipped in a cheaper pair of heels while filming “I Don’t Know How She Does It”.) “I went to
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE