Photo Credit: Pexels.com
With sandal weather in full swing, you may wish you could bare your soles confidently without a second thought. But foot issues may be standing in the way, which is why we turned to New York City podiatrist Dr. Krista Archer and founder of the highly-rated ARCH line of foot-centric skincare products, for her advice about how to put the spring back in your step and get fabulous feet that are worthy of showing off.
Q: What can I do about discolored or brittle toenails?
A: A coat of polish is just a quick fix, and while a spa pedicure may camouflage toenail issues, this indulgence doesn’t get to the source of the problem. “The primary cause of toenail issues is fungus. Often the resul
Photo Credit: facebook.com/drkristaarcher
If your ABCs of footwear are Alaia, Choo, and Blahnik, you need to have a great podiatrist on speed dial. An addiction to high heels can lead to bunions, hammertoes, corns and various other issues that can cause agonizing pain. New York City’s Dr. Krista Archer with a discreet little clinic on Fifth Avenue is my “sole” sister.
More than just a go-to doctor for foot pain, nasty calluses and corns, a top-notch podiatrist should take a holistic approach to your feet’s overall wellness and appearance. Dr. Archer is also a podiatric surgeon who prides herself on promoting a healthy lifestyle that takes your feet into account, as well as her meticulous medical pedicures and treatments.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE