Photo Credit: Pexels.com
With sandal weather in full swing, you may wish you could bare your soles confidently without a second thought. But foot issues may be standing in the way, which is why we turned to New York City podiatrist Dr. Krista Archer and founder of the highly-rated ARCH line of foot-centric skincare products, for her advice about how to put the spring back in your step and get fabulous feet that are worthy of showing off.
Q: What can I do about discolored or brittle toenails?
A: A coat of polish is just a quick fix, and while a spa pedicure may camouflage toenail issues, this indulgence doesn’t get to the source of the problem. “The primary cause of toenail issues is fungus. Often the resul
That stocking you’ve hung on the mantle with care doesn’t have to be secondary to what’s under the tree. Often, it’s the little goodies that bring the biggest smiles and can elevate the humble stocking to star billing. Many of these gifts are also ideal for those other extra special people in your life. Think teachers, stylists, neighbors and secret Santa gifts, too.
Lauren B. Nail Polish ($18 each) would be a welcome surprise for any mani/pedi lover on your list. All are vegan, 5-free, non-harming, exquisitely shiny and inspired by the city of angels.
Violife Zapi Luxe UV Toothbrush Sani
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS