Dreaming of the right to live in flip flops? Are you counting down the days to sandal season with the same relish as your kids have for the last day of school? Summer is nearly here and that means strappy heels and open toed slingbacks are coming out of the closet.
If the idea of baring your toes keeps you shivering in knee high boots long into spring, you’re not alone. Women tend to be very hard on their feet, from squeezing them into torturously high heels and narrow points to pounding the pavement in shoes that lack the proper arch support. Years of trekking can give you a lot of pain, and leave your feet in no shape to be seen. When a paraffin pedicure simply isn’t enough, there a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE