Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Some people really, really get into the Halloween spirit. They wear incredible costumes, don wigs or hairpieces and do full-on special effects makeup that could rival any Oscar nominee makeup artist. Me? I’m just not the type to go all out.
For previous Halloween festivities I’ve been known to throw on a tiara with my regular clothes, wear a kitty cat ears headband without any additional cat-inspired costume, and slip on a black, pointy witches hat while wearing all black clothing when I could have easily added long, pointy, scary-looking nails and striped stockings too.
If you’re a Halloween underachiever like me, it is high time we step up our game a bit. I’m counting on the followi
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE