Photo Credit: Saks Fifth Avenue
Visitors to the Big Apple as well as New Yorkers can sniff to their hearts content at the newly re-vamped fragrance floor at the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship in Manhattan. No longer hidden among a forest of scents, cutting-edge, artistic brands like Le Labo and Kilian, as well as the most dignified of classic favorites like Hermès and Chanel have their own freestanding mini-shops.
Ten days of special events to celebrate the floor’s unveiling kicked off last week, but you are not too late to catch a few, including.
October 2 – A retrospective of the seven generations of Creed fragrance creations.
October 3 – Celebrate Bond No. 9’s 10th anniversary with a Fine Fragrance Happy H
The famous Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa flagship has set up shop in a new location at 663 Fifth Avenue, just two blocks south of its former address in New York City. Occupying two full floors atop the Ferragamo building, the new state-of-the-art facility continues the tradition established by Elizabeth Arden in 1910. The 21,000 square foot facility houses all of the amenities of a modern day spa and salon, including an outdoor penthouse terrace and sun deck that overlooks Fifth Avenue.
The focus here is on customer service, heritage and beauty, explained George Lopez, the spa’s general manager, who led a group of editors on a tour of the new facility. Following Ms. Arden’s fundamental
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS