In its ever growing lineup of fragrances inspired by the neighborhoods of New York City, Bond No. 9 now turns its artistic attention to Central Park West. The current and former home to celebrities like Madonna, John Lennon, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford, Central Park West is one of the most grand and architecturally cohesive avenues in Manhattan. Plus it sits right on the western edge of Manhattan’s largest and most famous grassy area – Central Park.
Central Park West, the fragrance, pays homage to the elegant thoroughfare with it sumptuous and palatial buildings like the Dakota, current home to Lauren Bacall and Yoko Ono. Launching just in time for spring, the scent has been fo
Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance entry is not just one but six scents composing a lineup called the Velvet Collection. The range is all about luxury – the particularly Italian Baroque luxury loved by the designers. Like their fashions, the fragrances celebrate the lushness of the Sicilian countryside and lifestyle. The result is a blend of tradition, innovation and opulence.
Each of the six scents draws from a specific inspiration that is important to the designers and includes vintage Italian ingredients. Check out the fragrances below along with their olfactive family and inspiration.
Velvet Wood: Oriental Woody – lacquered wood.
Velvet Patchouli: Woody Chypre – iconic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS