Photo Credit: canva.com
I hate to exercise.
I do, however, like to eat, drink, sleep and look relatively good for my age. (I am a beauty writer so the latter is actually essential to my livelihood.)
With this as the backdrop, I knew it was time to shake up my exercise routine which had gotten dusty and stale. Despite the money I spent each week on studio fitness classes, my participation was akin to someone just starting out in physical therapy after years of non-activity.
Over lunch, a fit friend mentioned Orange Theory Fitness in passing. She didn’t go in for a hard sell. She just positively compared it to some other classes I had taken.
My favorite emoji (🤔) popped into my head and I made a
Westin Hotels & Resorts is completely re-designing the fitness studio in every hotel. After doing extensive research into guest workout behavior, Westin is adding all new equipment, ripping up the floors and putting in blue light therapy (Philips ActiViva Active lamps), which has been proven to positively influence well-being and optimize performance. They are also going to be the first hotel chain to use the ActiViva Active lamps.
100% UV-free blue light increases your energy naturally, like on a sunny day, but without the UV rays associated with sunlight. Studies have shown that people working in this light indicate an increase in their performance by 10%. Light therapy is a sim
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS