Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
In the beauty world, there’s always been lots of talk about pore size, but I’ve never paid much attention to it until recently when I noticed mine were no longer invisible. Small, large or somewhere in between, the size of your pores usually plays a role in whether you’re happy with your complexion, so I set out to arm myself with information about what I could do to get mine back on track and keep them in check.
“Pore size is determined by family history, level of sun damage and smoking,” says Montclair, NJ based, board certified dermatologist, Jeanine Downie. She recommends everyone wear year-round sunblock with an SPF of 30 every day, rain or shine, regardless of ethnicity. And she str
There’s more to anti-aging than just diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. As we get older, the face begins to lose volume leaving tell tale signs of slackened skin and sagging jaw lines. Many treatments don’t address these issues but Clinique wants to put the plump back into your face with its new Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream ($58).
The lifting and firming cream works to visibly firm, volumize and restore skin texture. It does so with a team of ingredients that use “signaling technology” to help cells communicate better in order to remain energized to support and increase skin volume.
Addressing all three levels of the skin – hypodermis, dermis and epidermis, Repairwe
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS