Photo Credit: www.thymes.com
The holidays are the time to celebrate your favorite things, and one of my favorites is the smell of a pine or fir forest. That’s why I’m just crazy about the Frasier Fir Candle ($26) from Thymes. The festive scent fills the room with the crisp, distinctive aroma of a verdant forest, perfect to evoke a sleigh ride through a snow covered fir lined road or a ski trip to Colorado.
The same seasonal scent is part of a larger collection that includes household and beauty essentials like dishwashing liquid, hand lotion, hand wash and home fragrance mist (sure to be a winner also).
The candle also comes as a votive ($11), perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer. Just scentsational!
He’s so vain! Kidding! You can’t blame your guy for wanting to look, smell and feel his best. You wouldn’t have it any other way! Whether he’s a lover, friend, dad, brother or husband, if he’s special – and we know he is – then show a little love for your honey sweetie macho man. Choose from moisturizers to keep his skin baby soft or facial scrubs to give him that glow. We’ve rounded up a baker’s dozen of terrific items for every budget and lifestyle to make him feel good from head to toe. Follow our tweets for more information and daily reminders.
FOR THE MANLY MAN
You’ll score high points with EvolutionMan products, which range from $10 to the Recycled Tire Toilet
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS