Photo Credit: lumene.com
Is your skin like mine suffering from “seasonal adjustment” disorder? Then check out this new to the market soothing body and face cream. Lumene just introduced their new Sensitive Touch 5 Minute SOS Cream for those of us who suffer from dry and easily irritated skin, especially in the harsher winter months. Lumene, a Finnish company, developed the cream in co-operation with the Finnish Allergy and Asthma Federation and it works to moisturize and condition skin while also reducing redness.
The Sensitive Touch 5 Minute SOS Cream is composed of organic linen seed extract, pro-vitamin B5, and other natural ingredients proven to heal and strengthen skin, and is clinically proven to improv
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS