Photo Credit: HouseofBeauty.com
Hair spray—we get, but what’s up with all the facials sprays on cosmetic shelves? From the iconic Evian spray to a new class of setting tonics, sprays refresh, moisturize, and make your makeup last. Often portable and easy to fit into a busy schedule, there’s a facial mist for almost everything you need. A quick spritz that gets you refreshed and set? Count us in!
When your face demands a little pick-me-up, moisturizing facial sprays are the ticket. Refreshing and soothing, one spritz—usually infused with natural minerals that are safe to use on all skin types—can com
The presents have been opened and the mistletoe stashed, but the holiday season isn’t over yet—and New Year’s Eve is here. Chances are your sparkly outfit is ready but what about your hair? Check out these tips for transitioning from 2012 to 2013 with belle of the ball style.
If you have longer hair, you are in luck; you can take the no-fuss approach to luxurious waves. Wear your hair in a braided bun during the day and when the clock approaches party time, take it out. Loosen up the braids with your hands and spritz with Sebastian Professional Trilliant ($19.95) to keep your hair shiny and your waves intact. Formulated with rock crystal extract, the product gently conditions your
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event