Photo Credit: www.drugstore.com
PRODUCT: Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser
As an adult who is beyond the teen years of oily skin and awkward pimples, I find it a little frustrating that I still have oily skin and awkward pimples. It is not as severe as when I was younger, but now that I'm in my 20s, I was hoping the spots would be gone. As a result, I find myself on a constant quest for a face cleanser that will free me from the perpetual shiny forehead and the little pimples that pop up every so often; but I also seek a cleanser that will not leave my tender skin dry and itchy.
I finally tried Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser ($6.99). It is oil-free, which is factor #1 for me. I normally use exfoliating cleansers, but since I have yet to be happy with one I took the advice of a friend and went for a smooth cleanser. I lathered up my face with Finishes Mattifying Cleanser and let it soak in for one minute, just like the directions say. I waited in anxious suspense as I rinsed the white foam from my skin. When I finally opened my eyes I was thrilled to see clean and smooth skin, with no evidence of the day’s oil or makeup. My skin was soft, shine-free, and not dried out. With these results, I think I just found my new daily cleanser.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It)
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS