An architect of glamour, Gina Brooke is the artistic director of Hourglass Cosmetics, the popular niche makeup brand created by Carisa Janes. In addition to collaborating with Carisa on product development, Gina leads photo shoots and makes appearances on behalf of the brand. Her work exudes an appreciation for art, color and the rejuvenating power of light. And her gifts have been appreciated by some of the world’s most beautiful faces, including Madonna, Anne Hathaway, Naomi Campbell and Gisela Bündchen. Gina attended the Fashion Institute of Technology and discovered her calling for makeup on her first test shoot. Central to her makeup philosophy is the idea of illum
The lash category is exploding and beauty editor fave Hourglass Cosmetics is poised to makes its mark with the new Film Noir Lash Lacquer ($28). An ultra-gloss, inky black top coat for lashes that creates, length, volume and shine, Lash Lacquer is formulated to deliver the coveted effect of false eyelashes without the application difficulty or comfort issues.
It’s designed to be teamed with Hourglass’s Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara for full effect. Simply brush on Lash Lacquer after applying mascara to get long spikey, deep black lashes. It really does banish all signs of wimpy or pale lashes. For best results, always apply Lash Lacquer over mascara but don’t use with thickening,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS