Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Born in India and raised in Canada, TV Personality and STELLAR Founder Monika Deol spent many hours in makeup chairs. Session after session, she grew frustrated over the lack of makeup choices available to flatter her medium skin tone. In 2017, Monika took matters into her own hands and launched STELLAR, making high-quality makeup accessible to ALL women.
BITB spoke with Monika about her inspiration behind the brand, what she’s most proud of launching the company and her go-to products for every day use.
1. Tell us who or what inspired you to create STELLAR?
I was born in India and raised in Canada. While studying at university in Winnipeg, I got a job as a Club
Photo Credit: facebook.com/stackedskincare
Microneedling is having a major moment, and this skin-rejuvenating treatment has seen a surge in popularity. Though simple in theory (at least on its own), microneedling can deliver significant improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, scars, stretch marks and overall skin texture at home and in a spa or doctor’s office.
“Microneedling uses thin needles to create microchannels in the skin with minimal epidermal damage. This controlled skin injury stimulates the dermal wound-healing cascade, in turn increasing collagen production and improving scars, wrinkles and other skin imperfections,” explains Washington, D.C. dermatologist Dr. Tina Alster.
But what’s the difference be
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS