You’ve sworn off carbs and mojitos, and have been hitting SoulCycle® with a vengeance all summer long. But sometimes that just isn’t enough. Sometimes, you need a little medical intervention. Liposuction is hard on the body at times, and recovery may take longer as you age. Luckily, liposuction has a new solution in town: HydraSolve™’s low-energy tissue liquefaction technology (TLT) is reinventing the nature of body contouring.
The system is an all-in-one console and sterile treatment kit that combines natural saline solution with low levels of pressure and temperature to liquefy targeted fat tissue by cell disaggregation, not by destroying cell membranes. Since your fatty tiss
Do you hide your decollete because of deep creases, brown spots, or crepey skin? So many women cover up their chests and are not comfortable wearing low cut dresses and revealing tops because they have lines, wrinkles, blotches, and redness from cumulative exposure to the sun. They see a noticeable contrast between the skin of their faces, neck and their chest.
Because the décolleté is thinner with fewer oil glands it is more susceptible to sun damage, aging and irritation and slower to heal from injury and age related changes. The skin on the décolleté area is also more sensitive than skin on other parts of our body and has less elasticity as there is no fat tissue to act as
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS