Photo Credit: joanrivers.com
Can we talk about Joan Rivers?
Sadly the iconic comedienne passed away at age 81 from complications that occurred during throat surgery. Rivers was placed in a medically induced coma to give her body a chance to heal, but her daughter and co-star Melissa had to make the painful decision to take her mother off of life support this week.
Always full of life, light and laughter (even when the chips were down which they often were for her), Rivers will be mourned and missed by her legions of admirers (myself included). Part of her legacy is and will continue to be her love of all things plastic. Unlike many celebrities who deny that they have ever had any plastic surgery even BOTOX, Rive
This fall you’ll see everything from neon – like the hot pink Kelly Osbourne recently flouted on Fashion Police – to the vamp vibe with berry and burgundy. So throw away those boring nude lipsticks. It’s so yesterday.
Alexis Vogel, a Hollywood-based makeup artist whose clients include Pamela Anderson and Sharon Stone, says, “This season look for strong, bold colors, such as royal blue and purple rimming around the eyes and metallic touches on cheek bones and brows. You’ll definitely stand out in a crowd.” Check out Alexis’s website for all the celebrity trends a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE