To paraphrase Madonna, “we are living in a digital world.” Grandmothers use Facebook, smart phones can hail a cab or a date, and supermarkets are so yesterday. Beauty too has gone digital, with specialized makeover, purchase, and treatment apps that tell you what, when, and where to buy a product or service.
But these user-friendly functions just scratch the service of digital’s reach. To keep up with consumers’ insatiable demand to be connected at all times, beauty companies are directing more and more resources to digital research, marketing, and innovative selling platforms.
In fact, beauty industry think tank, the Master’s Degree Program in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marke
An architect of glamour, Gina Brooke is the artistic director of Hourglass Cosmetics, the popular niche makeup brand created by Carisa Janes. In addition to collaborating with Carisa on product development, Gina leads photo shoots and makes appearances on behalf of the brand. Her work exudes an appreciation for art, color and the rejuvenating power of light. And her gifts have been appreciated by some of the world’s most beautiful faces, including Madonna, Anne Hathaway, Naomi Campbell and Gisela Bündchen. Gina attended the Fashion Institute of Technology and discovered her calling for makeup on her first test shoot. Central to her makeup philosophy is the idea of illum
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS