Photo Credit: scottpatric.com
Scott Patric knows a thing or two about the power of fashion and beauty. As the lead, on-camera, makeup artist for Lifetime TV’s Primetime Emmy-nominated Project Runway, Project Runway All Stars and Project Runway Under The Gunn, he knows how to make women look stunning on the runway and off. A fave of Hollywood A-listers, Scott has made up some famous faces including Heidi Klum, Alyssa Milano, Angelina Jolie, Naomi Campbell, Salma Hayek, Gisele Bundchen, Madonna, Kate Moss, and Kerry Washington, to name a few. He has been a regular regular fixture on the global fashion circuit, and his signature looks have rocked shows for Chanel, Balenciaga, Armani, Donna Karan and Michael Kors.
Photo Credit: Chanel
Etats Poetiques in French means poetic state; in other words, moods that are poetic in nature. The Chanel Fall 2014 makeup collection is a chance to express color in a fiery way, as passionately as a French writer from the the days of the revolution.
Unlike many of Chanel’s previous collections, which liberally splashed color on fingertips, lips, and eyes, Etats Poetiques focuses color on the eyes. Eyeliner and a spectrum of pink eye shadow shades blended with flashes of purple, radiant yellow, and grey make the eyes impossible to miss. Here’s what it includes:
The Écriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner: an automatic felt tip eyeliner that is versatile (two shades, $35 each
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS