Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Embrace the beauty in raw imperfections, earthy colors and weathered textures with the new Fall 2016 Craft Culture collection from CND. Hand-crafted artistry inspires a rich, one-of-a-kind palette that reflects authenticity, warmth and ruggedness.
โThis season, smoky red oranges, deep reds and weathered blues capture the unique character of custom made goods. These rustic tones give the Craft Culture collection a rich depth for timeless Fall style,โ said CND Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. โThe Fall 2016 nail silhouette is short and tight with industrial finishes, evoking the heritage of artisanal craftsmanship and honoring the enduring quality of an artisanโ
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD โ NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS