To know Lidia Tivichi is to love her. Actress Gwyneth Paltow has said she wants to clone this Romanian-born esthetician, and it is easy to understand why.
She is part-esthetician, part-therapist, part- spiritual healer, part-chemist and part-confidante. Tivichi is both the jack and the master of all these trades. With a celebrity following that reads like a post-Oscar night red carpet rundown, Tivichi remains humble, earnest and grateful. She never forgets a face (or another body part) or a story, which is one of the reasons that her clients keep coming back.
Now she has her own posh Park Avenue skin care boutique – Maris Dusan by Lidia Tivichi – where Tivichi and a handful
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS