Photo Credit: canva.com
You know that look you see when you catch yourself in a mirror on a day where you’re over stressed, over tired and just angry at the whole world? That’s RBF, code for “resting bitch face”, and we’re all subject to it some of the time. Think FLOTUS.
But there is a remedy for RBF that can change your look and your outlook too. The procedure may take 20 minutes and can range anywhere from hundreds to thousands, depending on how intensive the treatment is. It is also not permanent, so you will need to check in for touch-ups every 4-6 months to a year or more.
“Every injector may use slightly different techniques to address the “RBF” condition, however BOTOX and other toxins with or without
Was there ever a bride more beautiful than Laura Vining Webber Baldwin Spencer?
If you are or ever were a General Hospital (GH) fan, you know exactly who I am talking about. (Even if you have never watched the soap opera, you probably still have a pretty good idea.)
Luke and Laura’s wedding took place on November 17, 1981 in the fictional town of Port Charles where General Hospital is based. It was an event watched by 30 million viewers and remains the highest-rated hour in American soap opera history. (There were more “guests” than Prince Charles and Lady Diana’s nuptials, to put it into perspective for non GH fans.)
And now, Laura returns to the Port Charles canvas once
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS