KIMBERLY SAYER OF LONDON – In my experience, there aren’t many good options for gentle facial exfoliation. Products that really work either sting or leave my face feeling raw, while kinder, gentler products leave behind the flakes and roughness I was trying to get rid of in the first place. Needless to say I’m somewhat jaded when a product promising gentle facial exfoliation comes my way.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE