KIMBERLY SAYER OF LONDON – In my experience, there aren’t many good options for gentle facial exfoliation. Products that really work either sting or leave my face feeling raw, while kinder, gentler products leave behind the flakes and roughness I was trying to get rid of in the first place. Needless to say I’m somewhat jaded when a product promising gentle facial exfoliation comes my way.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS