Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Pale skin can be beautiful, but mine wasn’t. Far from the ethereal, creamy complexions of Hollywood A-listers, my facial skin was plagued with redness, acne scars, and speckles of sun damage despite years of pricey spa facials. At 34 years old, I was in that weird limbo where I was still dealing with acne while also noticing the beginning signs of aging like loss of volume and fine lines.
As much as I love a relaxing facial, at the end of the day, no facial can replicate the results of professional, medical-grade laser treatment. When I was offered the opportunity to try the Halo by Sciton laser treatment at Erickson Dermatology in downtown Chicago, I jumped at the chance. Smaller por
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE