When it comes to Father’s Day gifts, Dads can be hard to please, or they already have everything they need. Fortunately, we have a few ideas that just might be the perfect fit for your picky Pop.
Does Dad travel a lot? Help him handle all his skincare needs with a travel grooming kit for Father’s Day. Convenient and practical, a plethora of kits abound, each containing a wide variety of products, but always covering the basics like cleansers, moisturizers, and shaving creams. Depending on his needs, you can find a kit with sunscreens, facial scrubs, lip balms, hand creams and pretty much anything else he might need on his travels.
For example Anthony’s Logistics for Men Th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS