Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Mary Lynn Moran is a member of a select group of double board-certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology, who are at the top of their game and are female. She was also just elected President-elect of the AAFPRS, the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons that has 2,500 members.
Dr Moran’s specialties include aesthetic and reconstructive face and neck surgery – in particular, eyelid surgery, facelifts, necklift, brow lift, and rhinoplasty. She is also very interested in non-invasive techniques and keeps up with emerging tre
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS